Thursday, March 31, 2011
So our spring adventure begins just in the nick of time!
I spent a good part of the day stressing about the looming noreaster, the weather guys love to instil fear in all of us. I had to take matters into my own hands, with the assistance of the internet I found a campground just north of Bighamton that would put us up for the night. Hopefully we drove just far enough south/west to miss the snow. I really do not care if it rains, after all that is what spring is all about. So for now Tom and Laura are snacking and a game of yahtzee is in my immiedate future. Matter of fact the game is in my hand. A night of rest and then we will be on the road to Pennsylvania and finally Shenandoah National Park. I can't wait to get there, it has been a long time coming, let the adventure begin...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment