Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shenandoah here we come!

This will have to be a quick post, just to let you know I am hoping to post pictures and info about our great adventure. This week has been very busy packing and organizing the RV. Last week I said good bye for the final time to Aunt Mary, as Karen said "Til we meet again". The weekend was all about packing, errands and a few hours for family Sunday. Almost all of us were there, Tom stayed home to do some chores and Theresa, Bill and Will were on vacation in Florida and Heather was home with Miles who is sick wih a yucky ear infection. I invited Melissa and Hayden who both enjoyed there time away from all the craziness of the last few weeks. Melissa really has had a long hard time watching and waiting for her Mom to pass. Now she has to deal with a brother that thought he could get rich on his Mother's death, sick little yuck he is. What a terrable life he must have to be hanging on to his Mother's money to feed himself. I listened as he planed on buying a car and building a house. Craziness, they paid for his education, he actually has a Masters degree in music education. Really he needs to make it on his own now and this might just be what he needs to give him the kickstart. For the past few years he has been living off his brother but he has plans of movig to a smaller space which puts him in the streets, there is more to this story but I must give myself a kick start and go to work,LOL! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment